Sometimes Less is More
My family means the world to me. I am so proud of my sons and their wives, I have been blessed to have them in my life and I can't wait to become a grandma. Nothing in this world can replace family, they are priceless beyond measure!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. And many times my breath has been taken away in amazement at the love my children have for me.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. And many times my breath has been taken away in amazement at the love my children have for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz
Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network
Funny Videos
These videos never fail to make me laugh, I hope you enjoy!
0 comments: to “ Two Peas in a Pod! ”
Post a Comment