Sometimes Less is More

My family means the world to me. I am so proud of my sons and their wives, I have been blessed to have them in my life and I can't wait to become a grandma. Nothing in this world can replace family, they are priceless beyond measure!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. And many times my breath has been taken away in amazement at the love my children have for me.

Grandma Lady!  

Wednesday, July 29, 2009




Well its official! I am a grandma, but Jae was one FIRST!!! Ha ha ha, she hates it if anyone thinks she is older than me. He is so sweet and I'm thinking he looks a lot like his mommy, he has some of Aaron in him, but he looks a lot like his mommy. The frowning and crying are probably from Aaron : ))


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Grandma Lady!

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz

fun quizzes and meme for blog

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network

Funny Videos

These videos never fail to make me laugh, I hope you enjoy!

This is so-o-o-o-o Steve & Aaron

Silly Bulldog - Mad about his sweater!

Boy in the red shirt dancing!

FREE HUGS!!!

Ninja